Maintaining your privacy
Collecting personal information
Lasttix.com.au collects aggregated, non-personal statistical information on site visitors such as:
- your server’s address;
- your top level domain name;
- the date and time of your visit to the Lasttix.com.au website;
- the pages you accessed and the documents downloaded;
- the duration of your visit to the website, and
- the type of web browser you are using.
Registration for membership on the Lasttix.com.au website is completely optional, but Offers details are only available to registered members. Information provided when registering for Lasttix.com.au services (your email address and postcode), can be viewed, modified or deleted at any time by going to the ‘My Profile’ section of the website.
At your discretion, you may also choose to provide additional information limited to your date of birth, first name, last name, and entertainment category preferences.
Using personal information
Lasttix.com.au does not use or disclose your personal information for a purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless such use or disclosure would be reasonably expected or you give us your consent.
Your personal information may also be used to:
- market products, services and special offers to you;
- verify your identity;
- assist you to subscribe to any newsletter or other promotions we offer or may in the future offer and to manage and administer those services;
- make changes to your profile;
- respond to any queries or feedback you may have;
- inform you of ways the services provided to you could be improved;
- research and develop our services;
- maintain and develop our business systems;
- gain a better understanding of your information service requirements; and
- conduct appropriate checks for credit-worthiness or fraud.
Disclosing personal information
We may use third-party advertising companies (such as DoubleClick and Accipiter) to serve ads on our web site. These companies may use information (not personal or contact details) about your visits to this web site to measure advertising effectiveness and to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Links to third party websites
We strongly recommend that you review the privacy policies of each website you visit before disclosing your personal information.
Securing your personal information
All personal information held by Lasttix.com.au is stored on secure servers that are protected in a controlled environment. You should be aware however that due to the open nature of the Internet, information exchanged via the Internet may be accessed and used by people other than those for whom the data is intended. If you provide or send us any personal information, it is sent at your own risk. Although we endeavour to keep your personal information secure, Lasttix.com.au will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access and use of your personal information.
To help us keep your personal information secure, you should at all times keep your password and accounts used on the Lasttix.com.au website confidential. If you become aware of unauthorised usage of your account you should contact us immediately.
Please contact us to find out more about our procedures and policies in relation to the collection, use, disclosure, storage and handling of personal information.
Phone: +61 02 9331 2374
PO Box Q352, QVB Post Shop
NSW, 1230, Australia
If you still require further information then you should contact the Office of the Federal Privacy Commissioner whose details follow:
Phone: Privacy Hotline on 1300-363-992; or
Post: The Federal Privacy Commissioner
GPO Box 5218
Sydney NSW 1042.